The ideal candidate has “MacGyver-like” skills and can do it all. Most of our work ranges from 2 hours to 2 days and consists of typical handyman work to more involved projects. It is a great opportunity for someone that likes to interact with people, enjoys the positive reaction of the customer when you solve their problem and likes variety. Our technicians work 30-45 hours a week. We provide our technicians with a vehicle and all their jobs, so you don’t waste your time chasing free estimates. You must:
- Have 10+ years paid professional experience
- Have a clean criminal background
- Have Clean driving record
- Have your own hand tools
- Live within 35 miles of Beulah, ND
- Demonstrated professional interpersonal relationship skills.
- Demonstrated strong customer service problem-solving skills and decision-making.
- Demonstrated skills showing initiative, personal responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain composure under pressure in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated speed and accuracy in the completion of tasks.
- Maintains a “can do” attitude.
- A team player who contributes and works with others accomplishing results.
- Attention to detail and punctuality is critical.
- Ability to pass drug screening, background checks
- Carpentry of all types (trim, cabinets, framing, doors, etc.)
- Drywall (whole process start to finish)
- Basic Handyman Skills
- Minor Electrical and Plumbing
- Flooring (vinyl/hardwood/Carpet/Tile)
- Common hand tools are required (hammer, tape measure, saw, drills, etc.) and must be provided by tech